Aargh! Do you get to the end of your day exhausted? Do you feel like you’ve just gone 10 rounds in a boxing ring? Are you so over family life feeling like a battleground? Do you just want some peace and cooperation? And more love and connection?
I hear you.
We are parents and we are here to guide our children to behave well and be their best selves. But oftentimes, this feels like our biggest struggle.
Battling with our kids day in and day out is exhausting. It can make us feel ineffective, ashamed, and out of control.
We are the parents! They should listen to us! And they should be behaving better than this!
It can also make us feel exasperated and out of options. How can family life ever get better if we’re always fighting with, yelling at, and getting frustrated by our children?
That’s not the family life we signed up for. We all want more love and affection and connection. But the poor behaviour seems to get in the way of all that.
I’m a psychologist, parenting author and intuitive parenting specialist.
I’ve worked with many parents to turn around their family lives. To ease the struggle and the battles and to create deeper connections and more loving moments.
So what can help change the dynamic in your family? And what can help to bring more love and connection in?
You can tap into the head, heart and soul of parenting.
In this toolkit, I take you through the Intuitive Parenting Framework, which helps you to tap into the head, heart and soul of parenting to deal with your child’s challenging behaviour.
This 31 page toolkit includes:
- The three parenting truths you need to deal with your child’s challenging behaviour and how they can help you
- How the Validation Equation Support Tool can help you and your child to bring your best selves to every situation and why it works so powerfully
- The two intuition tools that make all the difference and how to use them even when you’re feeling stretched
- Reflection sheets to tap into the head, heart and soul of dealing with your child’s challenging behaviour so you can do it with a calm confidence
- A handy checklist and cheatsheet to use in every situation
Deal with your child’s challenging behaviour in a way that feels loving, strong, authentic and real with this handy toolkit. Guide your children to be their best selves, bring your best self to your parenting, and deepen your relationship.
Grab your toolkit today.